Friday, January 22, 2010

Yay its Friday :)


We made Jambo an appointment with the vet yesterday because it seems his cold is hanging around a little longer. He's very congested, but thankfully is eating like normal. He got his first nebulizer treatment yesterday and again, barely made a sound as the machine hummed loudly next to his crate. He seems to enjoy them. Hopefully the nebulizer treatments will help him clear up much faster than without them. I feel so bad listening to his little stuffy nose, since we hate being sick, I can imagine what he’s feeling.

The last few days have been calm for him, as he has been lounging around on his new spot on the couch and finding our laps, more often now. He likes to “sneak” into my lap if I am sitting down, while talking to me as if to say, “ ok mama, I am gonna just scoot over here, and put one paw here, and one more there, and OH! Look I just crawled into your lap so looks like I am staying put”.   When we try to move him he goes limp and lets out a sad meow which makes me giggle and in turn he gets his was and stays.

The first night, he had been exploring and I heard a crash. He had tried to jump on the dryer, and somehow ended up falling between it and the wall. He never made a sound to call for help. I popped my head over the back of the dryer and he looked up and let out a help cry, Mama to the rescue.  I thought he got lost in the house the other day again.   I had left all the inside doors open to the rooms during cleaning, and didn’t see him anywhere, even in the laundry room. I went into our room, and found him on his back laying in the middle of the soft down comforter. He didn’t budge when I walked in and gave him pets, just let out a little “mew” as if to say, “Hi Ma”.  Such a sweet boy, he deserves a great home.


No comments:

Post a Comment